Hosur Cab Booking
Sitting on the banks of the Poonaiyar River, Hosur is an ancient industrial town with a rich religious history and beautiful temples. The town serves as the gateway to Tamil Nadu. With our Hosur cabs, you can experience its heritage and enjoy its natural surroundings. Check our easily customizable and affordable cab booking in Hosur, you can have a great trip, which is not only convenient but also experiential.
Make your vacation count – Outstation getaways near Hosur
Ooty – The most popular hill town and mountain destination of South India. With scenic hills, sparkling waterfalls, and misty tea estates, Ooty fulfills all the needs of a quintessential mountain holiday.
Mysore – The City of Palaces is a stone-throw distance from Hosur and is a must-visit. Explore the rich cultural heritage of Karnataka at grand palaces and museums. Don’t forget to sample the famous local flavors.
Yercaud – The beautiful hill town of Tamil Nadu is known for its scenic nature trails, lush forests, coffee plantations, and glassy water bodies for water sports.
Tirupati – The most popular and sacred pilgrimage site of South India, Tirupati makes for a visit, when you are in Hosur and experience religious fervor like never before.
Drop Call Taxi Recommends – 5 Things that you cannot miss in Hosur
- Learn about Jain history in Tamil Nadu at the Shree Parshwa Susheel Dham Swetamber Jain Temple, a prominent local temple and spiritual complex, famous for its fine marble and stone carvings.
- For a dose of uninterrupted nature, spend a day at the Kelavarapelli Reservoir, an artificial reservoir set amidst lush greenery, nature trails, and a prominent dam. You can blaze the trails or have a picnic by the reservoir. The best time to visit is during the winter months or early spring.
- To witness classic ancient Indian architecture, visit the Sri Chandra Choodeswara Temple, an ancient Hindu temple distinguished by its colorful and finely carved towers and pillars.
- Trek to the Brahma hills, the highest point of Hosur, famous for day treks and panoramic views.
- Wish to go to Tirupati but lacking the time? Then Dakshina Tirupati in Hosur might partly fulfill your desire. The sacred site with natural surroundings serves as a smaller version of the Tirumala Tirupati Temple and draws a lot of pilgrims.
Explore Hosur like a local, by road
There’s nothing more fun and exciting than touring a place like a local. But to do that, you also need the right on-road assistance, or you could end up spending more or getting lost. With our Hosur Taxi Service, you can avail of our reliable cab services as well as experience the expertise of our trained and expert chauffeur who can take you around the town and suggest the best places to stay, eat, shop, or stop at lesser-known places that you might not find on a map.