Mysore Cab Booking
Mysore is a popular tourist destination and we cater to customers from all walks of life. Our cars come equipped with features to make your roughly 3 hour journey comfortable and enjoyable. In addition we are reliable and once your booking is done you can be assured of your ride arriving at your doorstep at the scheduled time. Moreover our drivers are courteous, well groomed and experienced.
Things to do
The Bangalore to Mysore trip is a tourists dream. Several tourist attractions dot the route. Amusement parks, historically important attractions and spots for nature lovers are available along the route to Mysore. Once you get to Mysore, you have a whole spread of tourist spots to revel in.
- Mysore Palace – The official residence of the Wadiyar dynasty and the seat of the Kingdom of Mysore, completed in 1912, sits at the heart of Mysore facing the Chamundi hills.
- Chamundeshwari Temple – Located on top of the Chamundi hills about 13 km from Mysore, is a Hindu temple famous for the celebration of Mysore Dasara.
- Brindavan Gardens – Lying adjacent to the Krishnarajasagara dam, the garden is laid out in 3 terraces which contain water fountains among several trees and plant species.
- Mysore Zoo – A 157 acre zoo located near the palace, it is one of the oldest and most popular zoos in India.
- Mysore Dasara – A 10 day festival during which the Mysore palace is lit with nearly 100,000 light bulbs highlighting in the Jamboo Savari held on the streets of Mysore.
When you travel with us you can be assured of us taking care of all the fine details to make your travel memorable and enjoyable. Book one of our packages or a drop taxi for your Chennai to Tirupati trip with us and enjoy a hassle free and relaxed trip.